Kids On The Move is part of a great community that has supported us since 1986. Each year, we rely on donations of time, money, and materials to supplement the state and federal grants that support our families and children. We welcome and need your involvement!
Donate online through KOTM’s secure
Donate by Check
Mail or deliver a check to:
Kids On The Move
475 West 260 North
Orem, UT 84057
Donate by Phone
Call 801.221.9930 ext. 0 to donate
using debit or credit card.
Set up recurring payments to join the
KOTM Monthly Donor Club
Special Event Fundraiser
Donate to our special event
Kids On The Move welcomes in-kind donations of materials and services which we would typically need to purchase, including professional services, office supplies, office equipment, etc.
To donate materials, we would ask that you call 801-221-9930 ext. 100 in advance of bringing in donations.
We also accept in-kind donations through our Amazon Wishlist. Check out our five program’s lists below, and your order will be shipped directly to Kids On The Move!
Help local families by volunteering for Kids On The Move.
On-site volunteers generally need to be 16 years of age or older. However, younger volunteer groups can be accommodated with advance planning and if they bring adequate adult supervision. Available individual or group projects at Kids On the Move include:
- Provide respite care (temporary break) for families of children with special needs (evening weekend times available)
- Provide childcare for parent education activities (daytime and evening times available)
- Building maintenance, such as painting, cleaning, and simple repairs
- Yard work, such as weeding, raking, trimming bushes, etc.
- Light office work, such as filing or preparing large mailings for the Post Office
- Special events including our Appreciation Luncheon
- And more!