Wondering where to volunteer? Help local families by volunteering on-site at Kids on the Move!
On-site volunteers generally need to be 16 years of age or older. However, younger volunteer groups can be accommodated with advance planning and if they bring adequate adult supervision. Available individual or group projects at Kids On the Move include:
- Provide respite care (temporary break) for families of children with special needs (evening weekend times available)
- Provide childcare for parent education activities (daytime and evening times available)
- Building maintenance, such as painting, cleaning and simple repairs
- Yard work, such as weeding, raking, trimming bushes, etc.
- Light office work, such as filing or preparing large mailings for the Post Office