Kids On The Move welcomes in-kind donations of materials and services which we would typically need to purchase, including professional services, office supplies, office equipment, etc.
Thank you for showing an interest in helping Kids On the Move. To donate materials, we would ask that you call 801-221-9930 ext 100 in advance of bringing in donations.
Here is a list of things we always need at our center:
- Child Art Supplies: Paper, washable markers/paint, glue sticks, fat crayons, chalk, crafty items
- Diapers and wipes
- New outdoor playground toys/equipment
- New children’s books, toys, games, puzzles, etc.
- General hygiene items for families: toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, shampoo/conditioner, hand sanitizer, lotion, Kleenex, cotton balls, q-tips, toilet paper, etc.
- General cleaning supplies for families: dish soap, laundry soap, household cleaners, paper towels, etc.
- General supplies for use at KOTM: air freshener, paper towels, lotion in pump dispenser for restrooms, hand sanitizer, Clorox wipes, Kleenex, etc.
- General office supplies in constant use at KOTM: standard white copy paper, blue/black pens, post-it notes
- Gift certificates or gift cards
- Towel bibs (we have a pattern)
- Cases of bottled water
We also have a book with a variety of projects that you are welcome to come by and look through.