- Child under 3 years old
- Pregnant Women
- Family resides in Utah County
- Family is low income or the child has a disability
Early Head Start is funded to serve only 156 families at a time. When there is no space available, families are placed on a waiting list in order of application. Risk factors are weighted so that families with more need can move more quickly to the head of the line. We will call families on the wait list when there is an opening in the program (often within a few months).
What happens when you apply?
- We will call or e-mail you shortly after receiving your application.
- We will request documentation and place your name on the waiting list, or if there is room now; we will complete all paperwork and collect documentation to enroll you in the program and start services.
- When there is an opening we will call you and inform you of the potential start date.
- We will call you to set up your first appointment.
To submit the application:
Click the “submit” button to send your application on-line. You may also print and mail it to us at 475 West 260 North, Orem, 84057.